Place Exchange SSP
O pen up OOH inventory to the world of programmatic demand, with full transparency and control.
Programmatic technology has transformed online, mobile, social, and other media, but despite the growing digital investment by OOH companies, programmatic OOH has remained elusive. That’s because most solutions have focused on automating the traditional process of buying OOH, resulting in non-standard integrations, cumbersome workflows, and siloed reporting.
Instead, Place Exchange’s patented solution makes OOH truly programmatic, by seamlessly offering programmatic buyers the same targeting, execution, and measurement capabilities for OOH as for other programmatic channels, within the DSP systems they already use. And unlike other platforms, Place Exchange doesn’t operate a business that competes with our DSP partners.
As a result, our demand-side partners have made Place Exchange an integral part of their programmatic OOH buys. Place Exchange media partners enjoy the benefits of increased demand – including spend shifted to OOH from other digital channels – while maintaining full transparency and control over every aspect of their programmatic business.
Why Place Exchange?
Access to Programmatic Revenues
- Direct integrations with top DSPs
- Access to previously untapped digital budgets from major programmatic agencies and trading desks
- Low, transparent fees
- Flexible and easy integration
- Support for open auctions and private deals
- No exclusivity or commitment required
- Works seamlessly with existing OOH tech stacks
- No requirement to buy anything
- Industry-leading partner service
Full Transparency and Control
- Full transparency and control over approved advertisers and creatives
- Full control over inventory pricing and auction dynamics
- No bundling of publisher inventory with other media
- No arbitrage and no hidden fees, ever
58% of consumers trust messaging in OOH ads, higher than for any other channel.