PerView Measurement for Buyers
D ynamic measurement of reach, frequency, and impressions for OOH campaigns across formats, geographies, timeframes and consumer segments.
Out of Home media spans a wide range of media owners, venues, and asset types. Historically, it has been difficult, if not impossible, to obtain reliable, up-to-date, deterministic measures of reach, frequency, and impressions for OOH campaigns.
Place Exchange’s proprietary PerViewTM solution, developed in line with the OAAA OOH Impression Measurement Guidelines, offers buyers the ability to measure aggregate and segment-level reach, frequency and, impressions for any media plan, inclusive of static and digital displays across all OOH formats, regardless of whether it runs programmatically or direct. Results are not based on coarse models or annual/monthly averages, but on real-time, deterministic mobile device data.
Benefits of PerView Measurement for OOH Buyers
- Deduplicated campaign reach, frequency, and impression measurement across all OOH publishers, venues, and asset types — including digital and static, outdoor and indoor, stationary and moving
- Up-to-date measurement that reflects the latest movement patterns
- Applicable to programmatic and non-programmatic buys
- Aggregate population and segment-specific reach, frequency, and impression measurement
- National and DMA-level reach, frequency, and impression measurement
- Support for pre-campaign (planning), mid-campaign (optimization), and post-campaign (validation) use cases
Place Exchange’s PerView capabilities have enabled us to measure reach and frequency for programmatic OOH in ways that were not possible before. It’s been a game-changer for us in terms of being able to plan and measure programmatic OOH on equal footing with other channels and we’re excited to begin rolling this out holistically across OOH activations.