This summer, Place Exchange is hosting its inaugural PX Publisher Summit to showcase the growing traction of programmatic OOH with our demand-side partners. The event will focus on the drivers behind the rapid growth of programmatic OOH, practical guidance on how publishers can achieve success with programmatic OOH, and insights from leading DSPs and agencies on what’s needed to unlock greater programmatic OOH spend. The event will be hosted virtually on June 17th, 2021.
- The state of programmatic OOH today
- Programmatic OOH from the buyer’s perspective (featuring speakers from leading DSPs and agencies)
- Marketing your inventory to programmatic buyers
- Strategies to maximize programmatic success
- 2021 & beyond: Innovations that will impact the future direction of programmatic OOH
- Adrian Witter, Digital, Programmatic & Partnerships, Kinetic Worldwide
- Faryn Brown, Associate Director, Addressable Activation, Matterkind
- Maggie Mattingly, Senior Manager, Inventory Partnerships, The Trade Desk
- Norm Chait, Group Director, OOH, Ubimo
- Roey Franco, VP, Product & Innovation, Xaxis
- and more to be announced…
The conference is by invitation only. To request an invite, please reach out to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!